Development Engineer – Predevelopment
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and development of mechatronics systems focusing on either EEHW and/or Embedded SW domain
- Having a good technical overview and understanding interfaces with involved development domains (HW, SW, MECH, FuSa, etc.)
- Actively involved in development engineering activities for the predevelopment projects of automotive auxiliary components (e.g. electric pump) in close collaboration with project manager(s).
- Requirement management, tracking and derivation from customer / stakeholder specifications.
- Taking care of applicable standards and norms relevant for the product
- Managing and be responsible for providing functional prototypes
- Identify potential development risks (e.g., intellectual property) and implement effective countermeasures
Convince us with your professional and personal skills:
- Education: Master’s degree (or higher) in electrical or mechatronic engineering
- Preferably 5-10 years of practical experience in pred- / development projects
- Professional skills (at least one field required):
- EEHW Engineering (Circuit and PCB design with Altium Designer, electrical simulation in SPICE, HV design)
- Control Engineering (Control theory, FOC – Field Oriented Control, Sensorless control algorithms and others – C language)
- Embedded Software Engineering (Software architecture Enterprise Architect, Software integration testing,
- Hardware in the loop testing, Software in the loop testing, development: A-SPICE and V-Model)
- Highly beneficial to have experiences working in automotive industry
- Poses competences and experiences with: 6-Sigma, DoE, Design-to-Cost
- Have experiences and knowledge with production technologies for mechatronics components/products
- In depth knowledge of modern development tools e.g.:
- requirement management tools – Polarion
- product lifetime management tools – Siemens TeamCenter, etc.
- Comfortable to work in multicultural and multi-disciplinary projects teams
- Flexibility, possessing proactive mindset and have good presentation skills
- Language skills: Slovenian C2, English C1
- Driving license: B.
- Passion for automotive engineering and for technical innovation
As well as working on a great team, we’ll encourage you to achieve your personal potential. Exciting tasks and a variety of career development options await you.
The candidate will enter into an employment relationship for an indefinite period, with full-time employment and a 6-month probationary period.
We invite you to send us a written application with a detailed CV in English and proof of eligibility by 30.06.2022 at the link: https://careers.mahle.com/job-invite/16332/