Project Manager Product Cost Optimization
Your Roles & Responsibilites:
- Cross-functional organization, coordination and moderation of global cost down workshops .
- Short term assignments to support the successful acquisition of strategic projects.
- Assignments to support the succesful acquisition or development of strategic projects.
- Support of purchasing initiatives within business / product segment
- Managing the implementation of key saving ideas, together with purchasing, plant and R&D.
- Reporting of project status and results.
Your Skills & Strengths:
- Successfully completed studies in engineering, industrial engineering, or technical business administration.
- Strong entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.
- Knowledge of product cost /value analysis and target costing is an advantage.
- Very good analytical thinking as well as a structured target-oriented working method.
- Good communication skills, ability to motivate and to include different stakeholders & opinions
- Experience in project management, purchasing or product development (ideally automotive industry)
- First or advanced experience with product cost optimization projects is desirable.
- Experience in the moderation of (cost down) workshop is an advantage.
- English and Slovene proefficient user.
Location: Šempeter pri Gorici or Ljubljana
Apply with the CV in Slovene and English.
We will not be able to consider your application otherwise.
Closing Date: 06/30/2022 I Weekly Working Hours: 40